Sunday, January 9, 2011

Too Many Hearts?

I found this really cute, what I call GROOVY, paper at Micheal's along with the ribbon and had to figure out something to do with it. 
I saw that My Creative Time is having a Throwback Challenge using an older cartridge and hearts. So this is what I came up with. 
Maybe I got carried away with all those hearts. What do you think? Too Many?


To keep up with my plan for the blog, I used yet another cartridge I have had for a while and I can't remember if I ever used it before, I don't think I had. It has the perfect little "GROOVY" gal to work with my paper.

How I did it:
Once Upon a Princess Cartridge
   ~Cut the girl (p.24) and all outfit ( p.40) layers at 4" - I did use my Gypsy to hid the face so I could stamp it.
Pattern paper from Michael's~ by Anna Griffin
Peachy Keen  Happy Lashes stamp set for face
My Pink Stamper Love-alicious stamp set for sentiment
Ribbon from Michael's
Hearts punched from Creative Memories heart border punch
Paper scraps from my scrap box

5 comments:

the cricutologist said...

I love it with all those hearts! I'm a follower! I'd love it if you would follow my blog too;)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Love all the hearts!

Unknown said...

Love it!

Linda said...

So cute!! :) Definitely made me smile!! :)

Minta's Creations said...

I Love this card! so adorable..Loving that smile.
Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/