Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Monday and I Can Spill the Beans!!!

Happy Monday everyone!!

I am so glad Monday morning is finally here. As I mentioned, I would have some news to share soon, well, soon is now. I am going to be starting my term on the new Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog's Design Team!!!  

You all know how I love to do challenges, so I couldn't be more excited. 

If you have not stopped over at FCCB, I encourage you to do so sooner than later. There are challenges, projects, tutorials, quick tips and more. Every day of the week you will find something new. It is a blog not to be missed. 

My first project post is March 7 so please be sure to stop by and take a look and join in on the fun.

Stay tuned for even more news coming your way....

11 comments:

Saundra said...

Congratulations on making the design team! I look forward to seeing your creations and working with you!

Your fellow DT member.
Saundra
www.luvscrappingtogether.blogspot.com

Maquel said...

Congrats on making the DT!! Looking forward to working with you!

Maquel
papermaineiac.blogspot.com

Lisa Norris said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to work with you at FCCB!!! :o)

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Larelyn said...

Love your blog! It will be an exciting time at FCCB. Congratulations!
Hugs,
Larelyn
handmadefromtheheart-designsbylarelyn.blogspot.com

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Hi Barb,
I'm sooooo excited to have you join the FCCB design team.... Yea!!! And I'm looking forward to enjoying your talent and to get to know you better. Welcome!!!
Robin :)

4kids4 said...

Congratulations! You must be so excited! It's such a fun blog...can't wait to see what you have in store for us! :-)

~Sharon C.

My Lil' Bits said...

Congrats! I am thrilled to be on the FCCB design team with you!

Lisa C

Sarah said...

Hi Neighbor! I'm really excited to be working with you! Congrats on all of your awesome news this week! Go you!

AmyJRockstar said...

Hi there! I am so excited to be working with you at FCCB! This is such an amazing opportunity and I look forward to seeing your lovely creations!
XO ~ Amy Jo (follower)
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Barb,I am so excited too, to be on the FCCB Design Team! woo hooo!!!! woot woot....doing the happy dance!! :0

Just Jenae said...

Congrats! I am excited for you, and me! :) Can't wait to see what you come up with!