Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bug Hugs!

He guys - I am gearing up for my next exciting "buggy" announcement. All will be revealed early next week. I can't wait to show you. 

Watch for some little hints this week.

Like every Monday, there are lots and lots of new challenges to try. So last night I put together a little buggy card for spring. It was a nice diversion from looking at the new 3"-4" of snow that fell Sunday and Sunday night.

Good Grief, will spring ever get here.


inside of card
I will be posting my little critter card over at the following challenges...


Here's how I did it...
standard A2 card.
All paper is from my stash of scraps
Caterpiller/layers cut 2" fromStretch Your Imagination, p.66
Martha Stewart border punch
Ribbon from my stash
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper Buggie Punnies
Doodles with my gel pen

3 comments:

Patti Ross said...

This little guy is the cutest! And your card just says "spring"! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative sisters Monday Challenge!

Patti Ross
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

Mary said...

Very cute, I love that caterpillar.

Scrappymama Elaine said...

Adorable card!