Sunday, March 27, 2011

Kick Up Your Heels!

Tha's right kick, up your heels- spring is nearly here. 
Yes, I am back with another card using the Birthday Bash cart. I really need to move on to soemthing else, but there are so many cute things on it. I did this as a birthday card for a friend. 
 
Here's how I did it....
Paper is Stampin' Up and scraps from my stash
Base cut at  9.55" x 5.5" from Birthday Bash, p. 33
Dog /layers cut at 4" from Birthday Bash, p. 30
Oval layer for front and inside cut at 5" and 4.41" from Birthday Bash, p.66
Sentiments from Scrappy Moms Designer Choice and My Pink Stamper Family and Friends stamp sets
Jillibean Soup Bakers Twine
Buttons are from my local craft store
Chalk and doodles with my gel pen
Squiggle eyes

2 comments:

Emily said...

This is super cute :) I love how you added the buttons!

4kids4 said...

Such a cute card...love all the patterned papers! TFS!

~Sharon C.