Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Playing with some SVG files!!

I recently purchased some SVG files from Lettering Delights. If you have not been to this site, I urge you to check it out. They have some really cute things at very affordable prices. 

One set is called Weather girls. I have seen the one image of the girl and the umbrella used several times, but decided to try the one with the cute hat. 
I ended up cutting her two different sizes, 3.5" and 4.5".
Both worked great and super simple to put together. 
These are thank you notes that I sent to a few special gals.
The Thanks a Bunch sentiment is from Stampin Daisies Just Basics Stamp set and the 
Just a Note is from Scrappy Moms Charmed Life stamp set.

3 comments:

Jovan said...

Very cute! I need to get some SVG's!

Unknown said...

Love these!!! Like all the embelisments.. Just became newest follower:)

LIZ said...

VERY CUTE CARDS! I STILL HAVE TO VENTURE INTO SVG FILES.