Friday, August 26, 2011

Cricut 360 Challenge #9 Relax!

Yeah, another Friday. With Labor Day Weekend here, it is time to relax.
So this weeks Cricut 360 challenge is to come up with a project that reminds me of relaxing.

Quite frankly being in my craft room is relaxing.
But beside that, floating on the lake ranks right up there.

This is a big card, coming in at 5x7. Kinda masculine as well. Could be a thank you card, birthday card, or anything for that matter.

Yup, using my favorite cartridge, Camping Critters.

Hope you will stop over and link up a project as well.


Here's how I did it...
5x7 base card from kraft paper
Pattern paper from American Craft
Duck and layers cut at 4" from Campin Critters
Twine from The Twinery
Sentiment from Pink by Designs Woodland Critters
EK border punch

10 comments:

Sonya said...

Love that leaf paper in the background!!

Jo said...

Cute card, Barb ... very relaxing and I love the wonderful fall colors!!

Jo xx

Adrian said...

cute, love colors!

Sarah said...

You've busted out the fall colors huh :) Fun card! Can't believe how much I love this cartridge!

Anonymous said...

he is so cute. :) Diana

Creative Diva said...

Too cute. I love the paper you used for the background of the duck.

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

Very cute card that can be used for a guy. It always seems challenging for me to make a masculine card...I always navigate toward girl papers and stuff.
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Super cute card Barb... love that duckie and your paper choice. Every time I see something made using this cart makes me want to get it... HUGS...SK :)

DIANA L. said...

THis is really cute The colors are really nice together.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Daisylove Creations said...

Your card is super cute, love the background paper you used. I finally gave in and bought this cartridge about 3 weeks ago and I love it!
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com