Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A new Award

Hey everyone- After being gone for over a week, I am trying to catch up on everyone's blogs that I follow. 


I just discovered I received this award Butterfly award from Chriss over at Scrappin' With Chriss and Lou.

Thanks Chriss!!


To receive this award, I need to:
Answer some questions,
Award this 'Butterfly Award' to 10 other bloggers,
Contact the 10 bloggers to let them know they have been given this award, 
I also need to show a link to the person who gave me the 'Butterfly Award'
                                  

Q1) Name your favorite colour?
Blue
Q2) Name your favorite song?
Time to Say Goodbye - Andrea Bocelli & Sarah Brightman

Q3) Name your favorite dessert?
chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting

Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment?
having to do things more than once or when my Cricut tears my paper

Q5) Your favorite pet?
My dog Molly

Q6) Black or White?
Black

Q7) Your biggest fear?
That something will happen to my family


Q8) Best Feature?
Creativity

Q9) Everyday attitude? 
It is always a good day.

Q10) What is perfection?
No mistakes today

Q11) Guilty Pleasure?
candy, candy, candy

Q12) When you're upset you?
talk to my monitor or self...but I like to think my monitor is listening.


Now I have to pass this award to 10 other friends, which is challenging itself. but here it goes... 


Sarah

Melanie

Kate

Amy

Cindy

Paula

Katie

Helen

Diane

Glenda


Have a great week!



4 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome back & congratulations on your well-deserved award! Thank you so much for thinking of me and I will be posting it to my blog- you are so sweet! :)Amy

Glenda said...

Congrats on your award! Thanks so much for thinking of me! I will post it soon!
Glenda

Scrappy Mel said...

Thank you, Barb! That is so sweet of you! :)

- Mel

Crafting Katie said...

Congrats on you award, Barb! You deserve it - your work is awesome! Thanks so much for passing it on to me too!