Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A spooky Group

Well it is Wednesday- where do the days go.

I wanted to post this earlier today, but just did not get time. 

So here is a spooky little group wishing you a happy Wednesday. 


I couldn't help but use a sentiment from my new stamp set, Magic Spells which will be available soon!

Watch next week for the release and some great projects from some very special guest designers. Maybe even a few peaks this weekend.

You'll have to wait and see.

Here's how I did it....
Standard A2 card base
Paper from my stash
Monsters/layers all sized on my Gypsy at 1.92" from Mini Monsters cart
Cuttlebug folders; Divine Swirls, Seeing Spots, Swiss Dots, Moroccan Screen
Sentiment from BugBites Magic Spells stamp set

13 comments:

Candy said...

Cute card. Love the sentiment. Can't wait for the release.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

I am having a giveaway you should stop by

Jovan said...

This card came out SUPER cute!

Karen said...

Cute card! I really like the embossing on the monsters. Love the sentiment too. :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Amy said...

This is so fun- I love all of those google eyes! :)Amy

jessica said...

this is so adorable!

Sarah said...

My dear is that an oval googly eye? Do tell!!! Love this little trio :)

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the gang of monsters.

callyannc said...

Super cute monster card! TFs CallyAnn

Amy said...

Great card, love the embossing! I also love that sentiment!!! :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

JanJan808Kreate said...

Such a bootiful kard...can't wait to see the new stamp set

Nita said...

LOVE that cartridge! Those little monsters are way to cute to be scary. :) And the sentiment is prefect. :)
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super fun and spooky!

DIANA L. said...

cute & spooky.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com