Monday, January 2, 2012

I'm on a roll now-- second challenge card for today.

Ok, some of you might say, only a second card for the day is on a roll...well for me it is. It can take me an hour just to figure out the paper I want to use. 


This card is for My Craft Spots: Monday Challenge-Winter Wonderland
I went to my SVG files for this cute little boy who is all bundled up to play out side in the snow. He is from the Lettering Delights Weather Boy set. He is cut at 4.5"


The challenge was also to use glitter- so I added some glitter sparkles to his hat, scarf and his buttons on his coat.


Here's How I did it...
Base card is A2 size from Kraft paper
Snowflake pattern paper is Bo Bunny
All other paper is from my scrap stash
Powdered Sugar Sizziz embossing folder for hat
Face is from PKS Boy Mates Faces
Sentiment is from BugBites Mistletoe stamp set
Stickles and chalk
Brown ribbon from Stampin' Up

6 comments:

Pat N. said...

Very cute Barb. Two cards for me would be a real accomplishment! I need to work on that in 2012!--Pat N.

Candy said...

Oh he is so cute Barb! Love the papers you used!
Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Very cute, the stamp goes perfectly with your card.

GiGi said...

This is adorable! That little guy is SO CUTE and I love his PK face!

AmyC said...

Such a cute card thank you for sharing i love pk stamps

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful card! Love the embossing! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly