Saturday, March 31, 2012

More Easter cards

Still working on Easter cards with a long way to go.
This card is a different size than what I normally do. It measures 8.25" wide by 4" tall. Fits perfectly in a legal size envelope.

The die cut was a freebie from Designs on Cloud 9.

Getting Cricky's challenge this week is Easter Blessings so I will be linking this card up over there.

Have a hoppy day!!

Here's how I did it...
Base card 8.25" x 4"
Paper from my stash
Die cut from Designs on Cloud 9 sized to 3.5" tall
White mat embossed with Darcie floral embossing folder
Twine from Twinery

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Barb-I love all your cards and have been a follower for a short time now! This card is so cute---but---Easter is misspelled! :0/
I hope you enjoyed all your traveling-I have enjoyed your pictures! :0)

Sherrie K. said...

Cute Easter card Barb! Safe travels!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com