Friday, April 20, 2012

Food Fare Friday

Hey, it's Friday!! I am so excited to be scrapping with my friends this weekend. We arrived at the retreat yesterday. We all tried to cut back on our supplies and not bring EVERYTHING...well, even doing that seems we still have loads of stuff packed in every part of the car. 


I started my morning with a recipe page of a super easy and yummy recipe. It was one my friend brought to the last retreat for us to try.  It is also a very easy recipe to cut in half. 
 I hand wrote the recipe...mainly because I do not have access to a printer here, but I like the old fashioned look it has. 
Here's how I did it...
8x8 base
All paper from my stash
Flowers/layers cut at 2.5" from Freshly Picked cartridge
Border from the CM border punch system
Ribbon from Stampin' Up

1 comments:

Robin said...

Love this recipe card!! I would LOVE to go to a scrapbooking retreat :) I have never been to one but sounds like loads of fun lol.
(:(:Smiles:):)

Robin