Monday, September 17, 2012

Black and White plus 1 additional color challenge for SKdigis Challenge #2

Today is the start of another weekly challenge over at SKdigis.
This week we want you to create a card that uses black and white and one additional color. That's it! Just three total colors, no more. The DT has tons of inspiration for you this week.

For my additional color I chose red so I could use the adorable little devil. I just love this little guy and he is part of a whole series that Sonia has done for the spooky holiday. Be sure to check them out here.
Now it's your turn to create. Stop by and pick up an SKdigi or two or even try one of the awesome freebies and join the challenge. I would love to see your twist on this challenge.

Here's how I did it...
A2 card base from black card stock
Pattern paper from my stash
Little devil digi from SKdigis which was paper pieced with paper from my scrap box
Sentiment is from BugBites Magic Spells stamp set
Bat button, tiny shirt buttons, and google eyes from my stash

7 comments:

Sonya said...

He is just beyond cute!!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my goodness...what a cute little devil! Love the background paper...super cute card!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

This is so fab - love him, so cute. Great backing paper. TFS



Beckie said...

To stinking cute.

Be blessed, Beckie
Stampin' Up Ind. Demonstrator
justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
Save~10% shop w/me

Sonia said...

HEHEHE! this little guy is super cute...love it Barb... HUGS...SK :)

Annette said...

He is so cute! The pattern paper really sets the image:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So cute! I love how you added the googly eyes! :)

hugs,
JoAnn
http://joboogie.typepad.com