Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Exciting things happening!

It is gearing up to be an exciting and busy fall season. I am so excited.

First off, today is the last day to hop and link up a project for the SKdigis Inaugurational Blog hop and first challenge. There are already some great designs linked up, but I know there must be a few of you out there that are up for the challenge. Check it out. Not to mention, Sonia has some great designs to play with and a few freebies!

Now so more exciting news that has me really excited today. I have the honor to serve on the first Design Team for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  If you have not heard of Lisa and her blog, you are totally missing out. I have been a follower of hers for a very long time because I envy her creativity and am inspired by the projects she does.

A short time ago she embarked on a new adventure to create her own svg files, digital papers, and clipart. Her designs are so adorable and fun that I know you will love them as much as I do.

Be sure to hop over to her blog today to meet the rest of the fabulous design team members I will get to work with the next few months and check out Lisa's Halloween designs released today.

Phew- that's alot to share so today, but I still have more! You'll have to wait to read about the rest later this week. Stay tuned!!

4 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

YAY! :)

Shorty Creations said...

Congrats on making PPPR's DT! Can't wait to see all your new creations =)

lots of love,
Ana Maria

Migdalia said...

Congrats to you!!!

Sonia said...

OMG! congrats Barb! I am very excited fot you and will be joining the challenge!... On my way to check it out...HUGS...SK :)