Wednesday, October 24, 2012

DT day with Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons

Wow- only about a week away from Halloween. Where are the days going.

Today is Design Team day over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. I am so excited to be apart of this team. I just love creating with all the super cute images that Lisa has in her store.

I am slowly making progress with my Halloween cards. This one is so super cute.
I used the witch cut file from the Monster Mash set. I used the print and cut feature on my Cameo. I cut a few of the parts a second time to pop them up for dimension.

I printed the pattern papers from the Halloween Bats & Swirls  and Halloween Circles & Spots digi packs for my background mats.

I added a web border with my Martha Stewart punch and some ribbon from my stash. The sentiment tag is cut from the Sentiment Spots 1 set which is FREE right now. Yes, I said Free!
I cut the tag twice, added some brads and a sentiment from my BugBites Ghostly Greetings stamp set.
The bat was just a 3D sticker from my stash.

These files are so super easy to work with. Be sure to hop over to the PPPR Blog today to see the other awesome projects the DT has done. they are truly amazing.


6 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

So cute! I love the way you popped up some of the parts. I love that sentiment, too! :)

Karons Krafty Korner said...

How cute is that watch, such a lovely card:-) TFS

Linda said...

Adorable! I love the purple swirl paper behind the little witch. Looks really cool.

Linda ☺
http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

Karen said...

wicked adorable love her sweet face and cute bat.

Sherrie K. said...

Cute card Barb! I love the witchy outfit and the sentiment is awesome!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jeanne said...

Awww...waht an adorable little witch! Love the peachy face you added to her and pattern papers and that spider web border are gorgeous!