Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Design Team day at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons

Today is Design Team day at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. Yeah!!

I really enjoy the fall season with great colors and of course pumpkins  My card today is simple but I think very cute. I did a shape card using the pumpkin cut file from the First Thanksgiving set.

I brought the image into my Cameo software, duplicated and welded it for the base. I cut it from kraft card stock. I then printed and cut the pumpkin layers also on kraft card stock. For the orange portion of the  pumpkin I used the PPPR digi papers, Pumpkin Spice Floral Brocade and Pumpkin Spice Plaid Grid. I like the rustic look when printed on kraft paper.

The leaves are die cuts using My Creative Time dies along with the stamp sentiment from the Piles of Smiles set.

A little ribbon and my card is ready for mailing.

Please stop over to see what the other DT members have created here with the fabulous files from the Pretty Papers, Pretty Ribbons store.


1 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

Such an adorable shaped card, Barb! Love it! :)