Saturday, December 22, 2012

Cardinal Christmas Cards

Hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend. I am enjoying watching more holiday movies with my husband. Gotta love Tivo.

I have been using my Cameo quite a bit lately. That's because there are so many adorable things to cut with it. Including this great cardinal card from SVGcuts.
I used this file for my Christmas cards this year. I used paper I  had on hand and red scraps for the birds. They are all slightly different. 
I added some silver stickles to the blades of the skates as well as a pearl sticker in the middle of the snowflake. The sentiment is from my BugBites Glad Tidings stamp set. 

I think I need to do a few projects with my Cricut this weekend. It is feeling a bit lonely. 

Have a great Saturday.

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Graet flock of cards!

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

L.B. said...

love these cute cards and so understand using the cameo more I am loving it.

Desire Fourie said...

Barb the paper piecing is gorgeous and I love the vibrant colours.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}