Sunday, February 10, 2013

More challenge cards

Well, my crafty day continues.

There is a new challenge blog called All that Stickles. If you love stickles, you will  love this challenge blog.

Seems every challenge is about love and hearts this week. I pulled out a favorite cartridge for this valentine card, Create a Critter 2 and the bottle of xmas red stickles.
I will be linking this card up to the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday challenge as well as the All that Stickles link up party this week.

Here's how I did it....
Base card is A2 size
Paper is all from my scrap box.
Money/layers cute at 3"
Sentiments from My Pink Stamper and My Creative Time
Red twine
Xmas red stickles on the hearts.

Back to more crafting!

6 comments:

L.B. said...

Loving the All That Stickles challenges..so fun. I also love your cute monkey.

Linda said...

So cute. I love this little monkey :-)

Linda

snappy scrappy said...

Really cute!Lee-Ann :)

Georgiana said...

Super fun monkey!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh so cute, Love how you used the stickles, Thanks for playing on All that Stickles this week, Hazelxo

cynthia said...

such a cute card thank you for playing along at all that stickles - cynthia your newest follower !:)