Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Die Cuttin' Diva's Astronomy Day Challenge

Hey Everyone. Wow, this past week was quite busy for me. I had a long weekend trip with my hubby and son to Pittsburgh for the NCAA Frozen Four to cheer on our local hockey team. Though we were hoping for a better outcome, we had a great time.

Today is the start of another great Die Cuttin' Diva's challenge. This week we are celebrating Astronomy Day. That means we want to see some awesome projects with a star on it.
For my project I used the Creative Memories Reminisce cartridge and one of my top 3 cartridges of all time, Teddy Bear Parade. I added some star brads and popped up my little bear on an action wobble.

I look forward to seeing your star-studded creations over at Die Cuttin' Diva's!

8 comments:

Migdalia said...

Your card is out of this world!!!
ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

snappy scrappy said...

This is just fab, love your astronaut bear!!!

L.B. said...

Super ready to blast off. Love him.

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

This is so stinkin' adorable Barb. I love the sentiment. You should enter this at Craft YOur Passion Challenges this week for our "adorable Animals" challenge.
Anita
DT Sister DCD

Pat N. said...

Trip to Pittsburgh? Not a short hop for you! You were in my [general] neck of the woods! East coast. Great card, Barb; super cute! And thanks for pinning my star card!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh my gosh -what an awesome card! Your astronaut teddy is just amazing!

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card, Barb!! Love that sentement! Have a great day,
Gerda

Rosie said...

omg to cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com