Monday, August 19, 2013

Donuts from Lulu.

Hey ya'll, it's Monday and that means it's DT day for me over at Stamp Annie thing stamps.

For this weeks project I scrapped a recipe for donuts that belonged to my husbands grandmother. I first discovered these donuts at her house when we were dating. Oh, how I miss them but at least I have the recipe.
I called upon Lulu from the Lulu's Valentines Day stamp set to do my recipe page. I like how she looks like she is  writing down the recipe.

For the banner I used stamps and dies from My Creative Team and some stickers I had in my stash.

My Goal is to try and make these donuts this fall though I am sure they will not taste the same.

5 comments:

Josie0602 said...

I love your recipe page. So bright and cheery! I love the banner flags spelling out your title.

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable recipe page!!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! Lulu looks adorable with your page. Good luck with the donuts :)

Migdalia said...

Totally Cute !! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Jaren said...

Such a cute layout, and that recipe looks great!