Tuesday, December 3, 2013

You've Been Elfed!

Welcome back to another Die Cuttin' Diva's challenge. This week we have our monthly sketch challenge. Be sure to stop by the DCD blog to get the sketch and see the other DT inspiration projects. For my project I used an svg file from SVG Cutting Files called Little Elf. It paired perfectly with the sketch this week. 
I added the perfect little sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Merry & Bright stamp set. I also added some red gems in the corner. But here's my secret, they were not red when I bought them. I saw a tip from Mary at CardzTV where you can buy clear crystals and then color them with a sharpie marker. It works perfectly. So now, I just buy clear crystals and use the markers in my drawer for any color gem I need.
This card would be perfect for your secret Santa gifts.

Be sure to stop by the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog this week to see the wonderful DT inspiration projects. I cant wait to see what you link up.  

8 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

really cute

Sonya said...

Awe...so cute!

Gerda said...

This card is super cute! I love your adorable elf!!!

Migdalia said...

Simply ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Kate said...

Absolutely Adorable. Love this.

Kathy Salido said...

Too adorable, and love the design!!

DIANA L. said...

Your elf is so cute I love the papers and the sentiment is too cute. Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

L.B. said...

Very very fun