Friday, March 7, 2014

Design Day at SVG Cutting Files- Dino anyone?

Happy Friday. Today is a DT day for me with SVG Cutting Files. I have some fun bookmarks using the brand new Chibi Kids as Dinos cut files just released today. 

I used all 5 dino kids to make my "Dino-Mite" bookmarks today. I must warn you, there are a lot of photos in this post. 

There are 5 different dino kids in this set and each is just as cute as the next. 
I sized them all to approx 3.5" tall. 

Because I wanted to use the PKS faces stamps, I did a release compound path in the Silhouette Design software on each of the face layers to remove the existing face parts. This way I get just the face outline for the faces.   

The base of my bookmark was found in the Silhouette store as was the mat for the sentiment.  

I did a print and cut for the sentiment mat and also added the faux stitching at the same time. 

Be sure to stop over at the SVG Cutting Files store to see all the new releases this week. 
Have a crafty day!



5 comments:

Rosie said...

omg this is adorable

Sonya said...

SO very cute!!

Kathy Salido said...

Oh Barb these are just too stinkin adorable!! Love love every single one. The colors, papers and faces you used are perfect!!

Kate said...

The little Dino is just way too cute. Love them.

L.B. said...

These are such fun. What student would not want these in a book...i want them to hang up...