Monday, March 31, 2014

Jaded Blossom Design Day- Easter Treats!


It's another Jaded Blossom design day for me. 
I'm here to share a quick and easy Easter treat for you. That's right, the ever popular sour cream container. 


The twist on mine is that I used a piece of acetate to make my container so that you can clearly see the little goodness waiting inside for you. 

I cut my acetate to 4.25" x 5.5".  A simple tutorial can be found here. 

I used the Jaded Blossom Spring Dies and Easter Candies stamp set to add a little sentiment tag. 


I love those chocolate carrots. I picked them up at Target.

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a crafty day!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

this is adorable !!! love the clear cardstock for the sour cream container ! adorable !!!

Bety said...

Great idea! I wish you a nice and sunny April

Jamie said...

Super cute!

Kate said...

Absolutely Love this.