Monday, June 23, 2014

Congrats Graduate!

Happy Monday!!! 
Over the weekend we had one last graduation party to attend. For this graduate, I decided to do a slightly different card. This is a box card...at least that's what I'm calling it. This design does make it hard for delivery and therefore not a design to fit an envelope for the mailbox. It's a hand delivery card.

The box bottom is from the Silhouette Store. It measures 4.25" wide by about 2" tall. I added a back so the overall box card is roughly 5.5" tall. I turned to Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and the graudate files to embellish my card.
Once I had everything glued down, it was time to add the gift part...dollar bills taped end to end and rolled up to fit in the box. I added a tab at the top to start pulling the money from the box. 


How I did it:
Graduate and Ribbon SVG file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Graduates file
Title and mortar hat SVG file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Hats Off file
Banner and box bottom from the Silhouette Store
Tab is made using the Jaded Blossom Treat Tag die.

Have a crafty day!




4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Such a fun and Cool file!!
Awesome project!! LOVE this!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

L.B. said...

Love this. The idea of taping the dollars together makes it so fun.

Georgiana said...

Ooooh...I like this graduation box.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Michelle said...

very cool !! love how you used the top of the tag for the pull !!