Thursday, June 5, 2014

Food Fare- Pizza Bread!

It's design day for me over at Digi My World. I just love the little chef images so I had to go back and use just one more.
This little chef is a clipart image from the Little Chef Pizza Boy set.This simply means the images are all pre-colored for you so they're ready to print and cut for your project. 
Of course, you can find all these images as digital stamps so you can do your own coloring.

I  have been trying to work on adding recipes to my 8x8 recipe books. Though my goal is to get all my family favorites done, I couldn't resist doing a page for this new Pinterest recipe I found a few weeks ago. It's very yummy and simple. 

The Little chef was printed and cut at 4". I also added a shadow layer so he would stand out more against the background.  the clipart really makes putting these pages together a snap. 

Have a crafty day!

4 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER CUTE!!! <3

2craftykaties said...

I have always wanted to do a recipe album/book. this will be fabulous when you finish!

Beckie Williams said...

Your little chef is just too cute for words!

Kate said...

Yummy little recipe unfortunately for me no matter how I follow it I would probably still burn my kitchen down, LOL.