Friday, August 15, 2014

Food Fare-Granola!

Happy Friday and that means it's Food Fare Friday! Today is also design day for me over at SVG Cutting Files. 

The DT has been posting peaks at new files that were released in the store just today and I have one more called the Baker Girl.  It just screamed to be on a Food Fare recipe page.
My recipe today is homemade granola. I travel quite a bit and when I come across something I really like and enjoy, I tend to ask the chef for the recipe. Most times They are willing to share, Just have to keep in mind the recipe might be for 500 servings!

This granola recipe is great with yogurt or by itself for a snack. quite addicting actually.

I cute the Baker girl at 4.25" along with the little stove that comes with the file. I used the PKS In the Garden face stamps for her face and then doodled some freckles.

 The title was done using the offset button in the Silhouette.

Give this recipe a try- you 'll love it!!

Have a crafty day!








2 comments:

Skye fan fiction said...

cute!

Migdalia said...

Precious!! OMG!! I love this!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*