Monday, September 15, 2014

SVG Cutting Files Monthly Challenge- Birthday card.

Hi Everyone!  There is a new challenge at SVG Cutting Files, this month we want to see all those great Birthday Cards. Just remember, the project just include something from SVG Cutting Files. Projects should be linked on the blog or Facebook Galleria Group by October 14. As always, there is a great prize up for grabs. 


I was browsing the SVG Cutting Files store and came across a cute file called cupcake. It is very simple, but perfect for my card today.

I love the color combo of brown with pink and being my cupcake i chocolate, it was the perfect color combo. The sentiments are from the JB Hey Cupcake stamps set.

I hope you'll join us for this fun fall color challenge. 


Have a crafty day!!

1 comments:

Threadbear said...

I love your color combo too -- very cute card!!