Monday, January 26, 2015

For the Captain of my Heart!

Happy Monday!!

With all the fun Valentines stuff out, how can you not get in the spirit.
Today I'm sharing a project I did for my design day over at Jaded Blossom.

This little treat box measures about 3.5x4.25. Just big enough to add a variety of goodies.

My pirate dude has been in my big stash of SVG files for quite some time. I really need to find a way to organize them to know what I have. It's kind of like digital photos, they hibernate in your computer rarely to be seen.
Perhaps that will be my goal project this year and get them organized so I know what I have and start using them. If anyone has any ideas of things you have seen or have tested, let me know!

Wow- got way off track!
With my box put together and my pirate pieced, I just needed a perfect sentiment. Well, I found that in the Pirate Booty Stamp set form Jaded Blossom. 

Complete list of supplies for this project:
Treat box file - Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons
Pirate - Lettering Delights
Peachy Keen Boy Mate face stamps

I wish you all a crafty day!


1 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

Super cute! What a great treat box.