Saturday, April 4, 2015

and the Easter treats keep coming..

I'm back with a second post to share a couple last Easter treats. Wow, 2 posts in one day!!!

This little bunny basket is from My Scrap Chick. This little box or basket goes together in minutes. 


These would be great treats at the dinner table on Easter.  My little box is going to go to the neighbor boy.

Now I have yet another treat.
I came across these malted egg candies in a box that measures approx 3.5x2.5. Of course I had to get them and make something with them. Well, the result is an Easter box wrapper. I have a couple bunny versions here...
I cut some eggs on my silhouette, a simple oval shape. The bunny and the sentiment on the left is from MCT To My Best Peep stamp set. The sentiment on the right is from Jaded Blossoms Eggcellent Stamp set and the butterflies are from the JB Spring dies 2

And we can't forget about the chicks on Easter, so here is one of those as well. A cool chick at that!
The cute chick is from PPPR Cute Chicks. The sentiment is from the same MCT set mentioned above and the tag it is stamped on is from the JB Mini Tag dies. I used the JB Spring Dies for all the grass.

Enjoy the a wonderful spring weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those turned out really cute!!!! Great job like always !!!!!

Migdalia said...

All adorable treats!!
Happy Easter,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M