Friday, June 26, 2015

Enjoy the Movies!

Today is my design day over at SVG Cutting Files.

My project today is a gift card holder that is new in the store today called the Pop Up GC holder. It's super easy and a great file to have on hand- it's so simple to put together.

I themed my card today for the movies.
The little girl and box of popcorn are also SVG Cutting Files called Watermelon Girl and Movie Night. Obviously she is not eating watermelon! I combined the two files and my result is this little gal hiding behind her overflowing popcorn box. No worries-- what's inside isn't scary at all.

See, it's movie tickets! 
This gift card holder has a pocket in the middle where you can easily slip in a gift card or tickets. 
The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom Gift Cards Galore stamp set
Finished size of the card is approximately 4" when folded. 

Have a crafty day!

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This is so darn CUTE Barb!!! LOVE the way she's peeking out from behind the popcorn!!! Sooo Sweet! Have a Crafty Day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute!!

Migdalia said...

So..she looks like me..LOL Too cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M