Friday, October 28, 2016

Spooky Greetings!

Happy Friday!

Been playing with some color burst inks this week to get some fall colors for Halloween cards. 
It took a few sheets of paper to get the orange blend I was happy with. 

I used bits of these orange papers on all four cards below.

I used several different stamps on these cards.
A real mix and match of Halloween stamps. 
I found it to be a good challenge to use the same stamp image and create different looks. 

Here is the list of goodies I used. 

Jaded Blossom Scalloped Square dies
Jaded Blossom Card Mat dies
Jaded Blossom Halloween dies
Jaded Blossom Border Dies 2
My Creative Time Too Cute to Spook Stamps and dies
My Creative Time Fright Night stamps


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow you found my blog post before I even commented on yours! :)

I guess it's safe to say you've inspired me this morning. Thanks! I am really lousy at coloring stamped images and when I saw your little mummies with such minimal coloring, it gave me the idea of not even coloring mine. I love all four of your cards - each one so different and so fun!

Evelyn